Getting Started is Simple
TidalScale operates servers for prospective customers to reserve, on a dedicated basis, a TidalScale Software-Defined Server™ to evaluate the performance of their application running in-memory at massive scale.
If it runs, it runs on a TidalScale Software-Defined Server
We can reserve a dedicated system for your test for up to one week. Your dedicated system will be a clean installation of CentOS7.2. No other applications will be pre-installed. You will have administrative privileges on the system so that you can install whatever software you need to run your tests.
TidalScale on Demand makes deploying Software-Defined Servers even easier with:
- Configurations ranging from 1TB to 30TB DRAM
- Core counts ranging from dozens to hundreds
- 2TB of attached SSD storage per TB of DRAM
- Further storage by arrangement
- Pre-configured CentOS, FreeBSD, Linux, Red Hat, or Ubuntu by request